Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A moment of truth

Today is Tuesday.....you know what that means? Tuesday is the day i "officially" weigh myself each week. I've gotta say i'm really depressed this time. I gained a lb and am at 185. I wanna cry right now. Seriously, and this is all my fault. I ate more than i should have on some days, and used the cold snowy weather as an excuse not to go out for my usual run. STUPID! Now I have to suffer for it.

Well this week is a new week, and I am gonna lose weight damn it! after I write this I'm going to exercise. Dance and go for a long ass run. And yes, it's cold, but this is what I must do. I hate being such a fat ass.

Anyways...(change of subject)
My fat friend, she weighs a least 300lbs I swear, didn't go to school Friday. Why you ask? because she is having back pain from being overweight! SERIOUSLY?! You're body is trying to tell you something. You're fat. I feel bad because she just doesn't want to change, but it's her body and I guess if thats how she wants to spend the rest of her life (with health problems, and disgusted looks) its not my place to interfere, but i'm worried for her life. Oh, she also doesn't have her periods because her weight is so out of hand. Whenever I look at her I can't eat. I don't want to live the fat life.

I'm taking a multi-vitamin now. Since I don't get enough of what I need from food anymore. This will also keep my mom off my back when I start REALLY losing weight.

Well, I need to get off my ass. Time to work for my goal! I'm still so mad that I gave in to food this week. I hate myself for being so weak. I know you are all strong and can resist. Let's fight the war against fat together!
~kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment