Monday, February 21, 2011

Toxic buzzed...an introduction.

Well, this is my first blog...so go easy on me, 'kay?
Let me just start by telling you a little about myself. first off, I'm a 20 year old girl, who lives in the US. Not anywhere glamorous, just a small town in Ohio that none of you have ever heard of.  I go to school part time, and work at a local pizza place. Not the most fun job but whatever. My weekends can get really insane, but before you judge me just remember no one is perfect and i would never judge you. Without knowing you personally first of course.

My Interests vary, and I always change my mind. I like lots of things.

First off my life would be nothing without music. I like rock music most, glam metal, death metal, southern rock, (some) country, electronic music, and some pop and hip-hop. Right now, I just can't get enough of Ke$ha. Oh, and my friend introduced me to dub-step recently. I love it.

Fashion always will be important to me. I'm crazy for extreme fashion, and anything out of the ordinary. I consider my biggest influences to be Japanese gyaru fashion, biker, rocker, and 80's hair band fashion. Crazy? Ya, I know.

I'm very shy in person, but love to meet new people. also like many girls very self-conscious about my appearance. I'm tall, 5'10", have gray eyes, and dyed caramel-ish colored hair. Currently I weight 184lbs, which is less than 2 weeks ago when I was 190. Ya, I never wanna see that number on a scale again. My GW is 140, that's a stretch, but if I try hard maybe I'll get there by July.

So now about my blog.
This is going to be some-what of an online diary. Where I put many random things that interest me, or I find to be helpful. You can definitely expect to see:
Thinspo
Music
My favorite fashion pics/pieces
Links to diet, tanning, and other beauty sites
Crazy stories of my life (i'll keep to a minimum)
Gyaru fashion
Other fun stuff :)

If you want feel free to message or e-mail me. I love to offer support and am never judgmental.
kisses~Toxic Gal

1 comment:

  1. Im your newest follower!
    keep up the motivation!
    -G

    ReplyDelete