Thursday, April 21, 2011

Inspired.

Today just feels like a good day to do good. It's 4pm and all I ate so far was some Chinese take out earlier. I actually feel quite full at the moment and am in a very good mood. I've been talking to him again :) Me and my bro went for a run yesterday and as we were heading home he passed me in the car with his mom and waved at me, then talked to me later that night :)

I kinda hit a plateau...I've been stuck around 178 for a while...so I need to do what I can to get over this. I'm gonna head out on my bike soon, maybe a walk with my sis as well. I just need to purge my body of these cals I toke in, then I will feel even better.

Oh, so I started watching Skins for the first time. I love that show, it's great. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out. (It's streaming on Netflix.)

Um...I don't have much else to say except that school is almost done. I can't wait for summer break. Then I can really focus on my weight loss goals and push myself to and past my limits.

Comments:
@Lottie-Ya I tried those noodles with spaghetti sauce and had a 80 cal spaghetti dinner! It tasted soooo good too. I felt full afterwards also! I need to go and buy more. Still love your blog btw. Stay strong!

This is such a short post :) gonna go on my bike now.
<3 Toxic

No comments:

Post a Comment