Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back again.

So I haven't posted in a while. Today my weight was 174, so I finally made it past 175 which makes me happy. Summer break has started and the weather is nice, but I feel sick. I'm hoping to feel better by Thursday cause I have work and don't want to call off again. I also want to ride my new bike. yep, I finally got the bike I wanted. I'll post a pic if you want to see it.

Anyways I really want to lose more and get under 169, cause I just found out that is what my younger sister weighs, and if I could be lighter than her it would be awesome :) (she used to make fun of me for being fat, but i'll show her.)

I think I'll talk mom into taking me to the mall this weekend. We have a mall in my town, but it sucks. I wanna go to the one that's like 40 mins away cause they have American Eagle. I really think I might be able to fit a size 12 in their jeans now, might even be getting closer to a 10! We will see.

Jeans and shorts thinspo.





This is SUCH an inspiring pic, her body is perfect.

 Love her shirt "I <3 toxic waste""


Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well, and wish you all luck with your goals.
<3 Toxic

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the loss!
    I'd love to see a picture of your bike :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete