Thursday, July 14, 2011

Internet.

So my internet has been out, and oh my god, I missed you all sooooo much! Right now i'm at school using their internet, and so writing a post. :) I have a lot to say since I haven't been on here...

My weight as of this morning is 165.6!!! Yes! soon I will be under 165, then in the 150s! I'm so happy about this. I am seriously so excited to loose more. I ate some chicken today...but don't wanna eat anymore. Kinda getting a headache, and for some reason it's harder for me to starve when my head hurts, :( but we'll see. :)

Went to six flags and saw Sick Puppies! :) It was amazing!!! I got an autograph for the guy I like (the one who is 21 and rides bmx) and me and Amber got a picture with Shimon after the show! No one else got pics with any of them cause they were only doing autographs. When the park was closing, I saw him walk past us and I told him they played a great show, and asked for a hug and he gave me a hug. :) then Amber told him about how she couldn't get an autograph earlier because the security people wouldn't let her back in, so he asked if we had pens and we didn't so he toke a pic with us instead! It was awesome.

I really don't wanna stay here much longer. haha. I finished everything I had to do here today. When my internet is back, which should be soon, I will comment on your posts.

And thanks to Camille and Leighton for following me :) I'm so happy you both enjoy my blog so much!

Next time I post I will be under 165.
<3 Toxic

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good time. I hope you get your internet back soon. Congrats on the weight! You'll be down to 165 in not time!

    ReplyDelete