Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back, better :)

So this post is going to be really really short cause I'm about to head over to my boyfriend's house! :) Yes, boyfriend. That guy who rides bmx, is 21, and friends with my brother? (I will call him Chad, rather than use his real name.) yep. We're dating now. He's so amazing too! I can't believe he likes me back, and he's always telling me how beautiful he thinks I am. (He's insane obviously) We started dating on the 26th of July. Oh, and I'm no longer a virgin thanks to him. Anyways...

My weight got down to 158! :) but now I think i'm back at like 162-3 ish :( I'll fix it soon. I have to! I gotta get down near 155 or even under that before school starts on the 22nd. Went running today, but now my leg is sore cause i kinda twisted it or something two days ago at work. :( Oh well, ran anyways. :)

I think my new UGW is 115. yeah, 115. That will look great on me :)

I have internet again, so I will post much, much more often. I can't wait to start commenting on all your posts again too! I love you all!
<3 Toxic

No comments:

Post a Comment