Thursday, April 12, 2012

Purge

Its all I can think about right now, I wanna throw up soooo badly. Sucks cause I didn't even binge. Just ate a small slice of cheese cake (like REALLY small) and a small bowl of chili. Its like mia is back to haunt me, smiling and tapping my shoulder all the while I have to sit here and smile and not throw up and pretend to be fine and happy cause I'm at Chad's and he thinks I'm doing soooo much better. Well I am, and then I'm not. I can't let him know its bugging me. Ugh. Run tonight and 100+ crunches. (And like a shit ton of other stuff i'll later decide to do.) then 10 miles minimum on my bike tomorrow morning. No more food and no breakfast. Ya, not the best way, but its what I gotta do. :/

Hope everyone's day is going good. I will comment on comments and add thinspo to my next post. (On my phone now)
<3 Toxic

2 comments:

  1. how do u throw up....? I try and its really hard. And drugstores don't offer ipecac anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes all you can do is smile and pretend to be happy. I've been trying it for months, and to be fair, nobody has been able to see through the lies. Sometimes it's just easier that way, to hide the truth...but it makes it all the harder to fight when behind closed doors. Just be careful ok?

    ReplyDelete