Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ideas. Gonna stick to it.

So I just got home from working another late night. Yep, it's 6am. I always check cals on all sorts of food while at work. I'm on a quest for safe ones.Yesterday, I found a calorie free ranch dressing, and it honest to god, stopped me in my tracks. I just stood there staring at the bottle mouth a gape, and couldn't believe my eyes. (Ranch is a hardcore weakness for me.) Well today over by the ice-cream toppings I found calorie free chocolate syrup. There is a whole brand dedicated to cal free stuff, here's the link
http://www.waldenfarms.com/
It's crazy I know, and not gonna lie I'm a bit skeptical, but I'm gonna buy the ranch and see how it tastes. fingers crossed.

I got a crazy idea to do a soup diet/fast in the next few days. (Again, while looking at food labels at work :) Anyways soup is MEGA low cal for what you get, and it's so filling. I'm going to buy 9 cans of soup, with no more than 130 cals per serving in each can. (The french onion one I was looking at actually is only 50 cals per serving.) And, with 2 servings per can, 3 cans a day, my cal intake will never exceed 780. More than likely it will be even lower than that. I'm so excited for this. :) I plan to stick to just water and diet 0 cals teas for this diet too. Today I will fast, just having my coffee, water, and diet drinks, then the next 3 days after will be the soup fast. (I hope this goes well, I NEED to get back under 160.)

Anyways, I'm so happy to be back blogging for you all, I will post thinspo in my next post.
Until then...
<3 Toxic

No comments:

Post a Comment