Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fresh Start.

So, I'm back in school :) I love it, only 215 cals today. Had 1.5 servings of coco puffs with 1 cup almond milk for breakfast. Won't be able to eat until 7, and I work at 10. So i'm might just skip it all together. I'm so hungry right now, but I'm just sort of enjoying this feeling.

My break is done in 30 minutes, then I go to what i think might just become my favorite class, food and nutrition. One of our assignments for this class is to keep a 3 day record of what we eat. hahaha yeah...about that. Guess I'm just gonna lie through my teeth. Oh, and later in the semester we will be studying EDs. Should be interesting this course...

My weight got back up to 164.4, so I am starting over in way...I plan to be at 140 by Thanksgiving. Shouldn't be too hard :) I even made a new chart on the back of my door. I put it up over the old one that started at 190.6. I am more determined than ever to keep Ana close and Mia away. I hate purging soooo much. It's not who I want to be. So as long as I don't binge really bad I shouldn't need to. I haven't binged since school started!! Which is also when i weight at 164.4. Mondays are my new "official" weigh in days, cause I don't stay over at Chad's house so I'm guaranteed to be near my scale on Monday morning :)

This also led me to redesign my blog. I hope you all like it, please comment on what you would like changed, colors, fonts, ect. Also I'm adding tabs to it! :) So far I have one for my personal stats and one for safe foods. Any other tab suggestions?

Ok, i'm off to class. Stay strong everyone!
<3 Toxic

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having a good time at school :) haha that class sounds very fun :P I'm sure you can be 140 by thanksgiving :)
    Love the new layout! Erm you could do a recipes tab, or films/books/music that you like? Or a thinspo one or something? Just ideas :P
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Intake <3 Good luck with the weigh ins

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower here =] mainly cos we are nearly the same weight so I like to have somebody to motivate myself against. Well done on the calories, your right to keep mia away I do the same, I want to be pretty WITH teeth. good luck hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck :) make sure you understand that you're not gonna be able to live on 200cals or so. You can maybe reduce your calorie intake but choose to eat healthier foods than cocopuffs. Fish and salad for example. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think your goal is quite doable. Is that a word? lol. I toook a nutrition class in massage school, i thnk you will find they have a lot of bullshit information on eating disorders, there were so many times i wanted to jump up and be like "fuck you, you know nothing"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me tell you, you can lose that weight sooner if you try hard. I was 185 in September of last year and was down to 140 by November. But, I LOVE to jog, that was my method. Along with fasts. But you're doing great! Keep up the good work beautiful! :) <3

    By the way, I'm a new follower but I'm LOVING your blog! (:

    ReplyDelete