Saturday, February 4, 2012

New jeans, Hollister breakdown, awesome workout.

Omfg....I'm dying. Just worked out with Chad. Went on for almost an hour. I also ran earlier after getting home from the mall, and a short bike ride at noon. Great output today. :) I toke in 1060 cals today. So I know my weight will have gone down a little.

So I went to the mall today. GOT SIZE 6 AE JEANS. :) I was hesitant to wear them, but I am wearing them right now. Chad likes my butt in em. Haha he's a weirdo. Anyways, I went to Hollister too to look at jeans and I tried on a 7. It was tight, and I could see my fat over the jeans when I looked in the mirror...my eyes all teary, then I looked up at my face and said to myself, "what made you think you could come in here and buy size 7 jeans? You're too fat for this store." I knew then and there that things need to change. Like really change. I walked out without getting anything. Still upset.got

Well, now I feel sick and nauseous like I'm gonna puke. Ugh...sucks, but at least I got a good workout. So my day got better. :) Haven't eaten since before the mall. Like 4ish. Oh wait, I had a zero Cal pickle 2 hours ago. Nevermind. Uhhh...gonna lie down. Sorry no thinspo. On my phone. Will do a legit post tomorrow. <3 Toxic

No comments:

Post a Comment