Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My life, the train wreck

My mom has to walk home from work because of me, my sister has to clean and watch the house because of me, my brother can't enjoy the day because of me, and my fiance left angry because of me. I hate myself so much. Everything is falling apart and I'm lying on my bedroom floor where I just threw evething in a fit of rage crying my eyes out. I'm alone and everyone hates me and it's all my fault. At least I can be away from food. I will not eat.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I have those "off" days all the time. Someone is always mad at me for something. There's nothing much you can do about it but try to occupy your thoughts with different things. You should drink some tea- you'll get flavor but no calories. Also, it'll warm you up and possibly make you feel better. ;)

    ReplyDelete