Tuesday, March 27, 2012

No more.

No more food for the rest of the night. Seriously it's been like a day long binge since 2:30 when I ate the granola bar for breakfast. Ugh wtf why?!?!

I did super good yesterday though :) I did go out to Texas Corral with Chad for dinner though...but other than that I did very very good. I'm not going to dwell on today's mistakes. No no no, not anymore. I WILL NOT eat for the rest of the night. (It's almost 10pm, soooo that's easy :)

I went tanning for the first time in a long time today, it was nice. Tanning motivates me to lose more. I wanna be tan and thin and super hot, so ya, gonna do this. :) I found my bikini for the summer too! (If I can bring myself to wear it)



So cute right?!?! :D I can't wait to buy it! I just hope they don't run out of stock cause the pink one they had is gone. It's from Abercrombie and Fitch. 

I can't wait for Chad to get off work, I hope he comes over. I might read til he does. I got Wintergirls, and omfg I love this book. I was reading at work today on break and am at the part where Lia goes to Cassie's wake. I can't put it down. Awesome book. 

Well, I hope everyone did better than I did today...tomorrow will be better for all of us. :) We will have control and reach our goals!
<3 Toxic 

Comments-
@lottie- Thank you, I did enjoy the dinner last night. I know when I get control of my eating I change my attitude and become a real go-getter, my determination and will power for everything increases and I try so much harder.
@Thin Thoughts- I can text to Canada :) If you want to be texting buddies e-mail me at toxicwastedgal@hotmail.com

Thinspo- 











1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the binge, but you're right, don't dwell on it :)
    I've never tanned before because I'm worried it would look funny because I'm so pale! Love the bikini - Abercrombie is great :) and wintergirls is such a good book!
    Glad you had a good time :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete