Thursday, September 1, 2011

Busy.

With school, work, my boyfriend, friends, and exercising, I've been too busy to post. So this will be a short one, basically just updates.

1.I bought a speed-o-meter for my bike that also counts cals burned :)
2.My weight is going down and I plan to be in the 150s again on Monday (more determined than ever.)
3.I'm having so much fun at school, but need to get a new student ID Monday so I can use the gym.
4.Think the girl who sits next to me in food and nutrition has an ED, whether she does or not, I plan to become friends with her, she seems really nice. :)
5.Dyed my hair again (same color) It looks great and I will have a pic in my next post.
6.This is the biggest update of all....I told Chad about my eating problems. Don't worry it actually went quite well, he was very understanding and he promises to never to tell a single soul. He supports me and everything. Oh and I love him. :D

Ya, that's it for now. And as promised, finally gonna post a pic of my bike. (Click for higher resolution.) :)


When I post next, It probably won't be until Monday, but on the plus side, my weight will be in the 150s when I post next. :) Over all good day today, and though I'm not sure of the number of cals, my intake today was really good. Stay strong, love you all!!!!!!!!
<3Toxic

(UGH!!!!! My fucking sister stole my sports bra again!!!) I fucking hate her... >:(

2 comments:

  1. Your bike is so cute! It seems like a cute dainty bike and I'm totally jealous of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur bike! its cute :) and so happy for the outcome of u and chad!

    ReplyDelete