Saturday, November 12, 2011

Scales.

So I gotta say, I haven't weighed myself since Thursday, and I went shopping with a good friend of mine who I've known since we were little kids. She's not a tiny girl either...but she's really sweet and is happy with her size. She's actually the reason Chad asked me out, she knows Chad cause her brother and him have been friends, and when she found out I liked him she told him and told him to ask me out. So we are all good friends. Anyways, we went to American Eagle yesterday and I tried on that dress in an 8. It fit good, BUT I want a 6! Well, I felt bad cause she can't really wear AE's clothes but she was really nice and came in with me and waited while I tried the dress on. While I was changing I guess a guy working there gave her shitty look. She said he looked at her like 'you're so fucking fat why are you in here' She didn't really let it bother her though. I told her I'm sorry and that was really shitty of him. If I got a look like that, I'd want to go home right then and cry. She didn't for sure. I never want to feel like I'm too big to shop at the stores (American Eagle, Hollister, Abercrombie, ect.) with cute skinny clothes. Ever. I love shopping. It motivates me to get smaller! :)

Before we left I had some lasagna for lunch. Well while we were there we went to the food court and got Japanese and Italian food. I got shrimp tempura with white rice and a bread stick. Ate 3 and a half shrimp, like 10 bites of rice, and I tore the bread stick in half and ate the half that was a little smaller. Latter before we left, we passed a Mrs. Field's cookie shop and she wanted cookies. I said I don't really but if you do get one. Well, we walked over and it smelled so good. I got a cookie with M&M's on it. Ate the whole damn thing. UGH! control damn it! I'll never have it if I keep doing this....

So because of all that I wasn't going to weigh myself, too afraid I had gained from my 153.0 Thursday. but curiosity killed the cat. I got on the scale....(drum roll please).......151.0! yes!!!! Which means I can totally get to 145 by the 22nd.

We also looked at bellybutton rings in a few shops. (She has her's pierced) I told her I'm going to get mine done around Christmas. Since I should weigh 135 by then, but I didn't tell her that's why I'm waiting. Just hope I don't feel to fat for it....we'll see. If not, I'll wait til I lose more.

OH! comments-
@Thin Thoughts-Thanks for following! It makes me so happy that I can even motivate anyone, seriously, I love to hear that!
@FightToBeThin-I haven't been fasting, but restricting. I'd love to join you on a liquid fast sometime though. I'm not sure what is really allowed on one though. Is it all 0 cal drinks, or can you have soups and smoothies? I know different people also fast differently. So I'm curious, what do you allow yourself on a liquid fast?

Thanks so much everyone, you are all a great help in making me feel better about myself and realizing I can do what I want if I put forth the effort. YOU CAN TOO!!! I know it.
love so much! <3 Toxic

4 comments:

  1. Join me girl I have had awesome results!! I started on oct 25 and have gone from 153.0lbs to 138.9lbs! I water-fast 5 days a week and eat as little as possible on weekends! This weekend only one meal! Read through my blogs (I dont have that many) and get an Idea if it's something you want to try! I have written down any plateaus etc. so it may help!
    THink about it!! I feel like I have so much control!!
    xx
    -G

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy sounds like a complete jerk! I would have wanted to go home and cry if anyone looked at me like I was too fat to be shopping at a store. And congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AE clothes? i think ambercrombie clothes are hard to fit into. i went there once, tried a sweater, and i was like "shit!! this is tight!!!" and it was a medium. so i was like "wtf?!!" hahaha. lol. sorry for the randomness. ae just made me remember random stuff. but keep up the weight loss! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally my liquid fasts aren't 0cal. It would be impossible for me to go more than 2 days on 0cals if I was trying to keep up with my normal gym routine etc. I tried it before and I just felt shit that I couldn't keep up to standard and had to quit after a few days. It felt pointless to me.
    I drink peppermint tea (2-3 cups a day), some pomegranate juice (but not everyday) and loads of water (amount varies if I'm working out or not). If I am working out I'll add some dilute to it, but the smallest amount, or else one of the isotonic sports drinks if I can afford them.

    It's great that your friend was able to pick herself up after that jerk, I know I wouldn't have been able. It's one thing to feel like shit about yourself, but to have someone throw you looks like that? So not cool!

    Congrats on the weight loss hun, your you deserve it! x
    PS: Did you buy the dress in an 8 or 6??

    ReplyDelete