Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Insomnia again.

So It's 2am and I still can't sleep. This happens all the time. So I felt like I'd make a post for you all. I didn't eat very well today and had a doritos binge after my super low cal breakfast of a small bowl of cheerios with almond milk. ugh I always find a way to ruin everything don't I? Had a corn dog today...NOT proud of myself for that one. Oh, and macaroni and cheese?!?! I hate hate HATE myself for ruining my good eating streak I had going. Tomorrow will be better,much much better. Gonna try and stay around 700 cals, no more than 1000 though. My brother went to his college for an orientation and toke my car cause his wouldn't of made it. Something needs to be fixed. It doesn't bother me though cause now I have no excuses not to ride my bike everywhere I need to go, and so tomorrow I'm gonna ride to get a coffee for breakfast and go all over town all day. burn as many calories as I can to make up for the horrid damage I did today. Probably screwed myself out of the 160's and back into 170's maybe even as high as 173. I hope not, but I really was lazy and ate like crap today. Wish I could get this binge thing under control...I refuse to binge tomorrow. It won't happen cause I simply won't allow it. Nope. Not at all. Might try and bike out to the very far beach. Then climb dunes. That would help a lot. Let's see if I can sleep now, maybe I should just pull an all-nighter. I do have a Monster absolute zero energy drink in the fridge...

Well stay strong and don't follow my horrible bingey example.
<3 Toxic.

No comments:

Post a Comment