Tuesday, June 14, 2011

short simple post.

Gonna try and keep this short, just a few things on my mind. well, kinda been upset lately...boys and junk. On the plus side my weight has stayed at 171ish for the past 3 days, :) although I did binge tonight, :( it wasn't to bad of a binge though I guess. Anyways to cheer myself up, I've been looking for new thinspo. Redhead thinspo mostly. I just dyed my hair red, and it looks great. I will post pics I promise. I have a lot of pics I plan to post on here...my hair, bike, progress pics eventually. Anyways I found some good thinspo on a few xanga blogs and was wondering do any of you have a xanga? I was considering making one...but idk how well I can keep up with two blogs on different sites. Sorry I've been gone...been quite depressed lately :( But I miss you all so much. Been reading all your blogs avidly, just not commenting much. Love you all, you really are all just wonderful. :) Stay strong!

<3Toxic

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait until you post redhead thinspo!! because im a natural redhead...like the bright orange kind! :) I also need to find my camera battery charger so i can post some progress pics! cheer up girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i luuv finding thinspo tht has the same look as me ,can't wait 2 c the red hair!!! srry about the boy drama ,that really sux xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the boy stuff :/
    Can't wait to see your hair! I love red hair, I might do mine red for the end of term, then switch to purple for the holidays :P
    Hope you feel happier soon :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed you! haha. Please keep updating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, thank you for following me:) great blog btw!!! don´t worry about being stuck on the same weight too much, you will lose eventually:)
    wish you all the best and stay strong:)))

    ReplyDelete