Monday, June 27, 2011

Crazy Beautiful (Busy) Life.

Wow....so besides a spaghetti binge that was absolutely horrible, my intakes have been AMAZING. I've been starving myself very very well. Exercising like crazy, and getting back on track with a vengeance. The past two days especially have been...just wow...great! :)

I've been sure to bike at least 6 miles a day, today I wanted to get over 7...was hoping for 10, but my calves tightened up and I could barely move them  when I had gotten 5 and a half miles in and so I came home. Tomorrow before work, I will do at least 9 miles. No excuses. It helps that I bike so fast haha, I race around this park by my house and feel kinda bad cause I yell at people "On your left!" So loud I almost give them heart attacks as I zoom by. (I hate having to slow down for people who won't move. grrr...)  Gonna buy a speed-o-meter for my bike that also counts how many calories you have burned! Which means I will probably be on my bike even more.

Also, I think my scale is broken :( Its said I weigh 162.8 just now...umm I was like 172 this morning...so that's impossible. I keep moving it and it still says 162.8. Toke out the batteries and STILL 162.8. I think I'm going to stop in at my mom's work (She's the head nurse at a doctor's office.) and use their scale. I still hope I lost a lot...and my pants are starting to get really lose :) gonna get into a size 10 soon hopefully. I will get a 40% off award coupon from American Eagle next month! All because I spent sooo much the past 3 months. So I will go on a shopping spree and get a bunch of size 10 pants and some hoodies for fall. I've never gotten the 40% reward before. So exciting! :)

Comments
@Lottie- Glad you liked the redhead thinspo so much, and that I was able to add to your ipod collection. I really hope to get to my goal by school, if I keep this up it is possible. :) Hope you have been doing well, and not binging. Sorry I haven't been able to check your blog, will as so as I have finished writing this. Thanks again for your post that helped me get really motivated, we can do this together!
@Dogsdontbite-ugh you are so right, guys are such strange creatures, and can go fuck themselves haha. I know you can beat binging, and always remember you are not alone. I'm hear for you, and we can do this together! Let's reach our goals and have control! :)

Well...not much more to say. OH! I have a new favorite thinspo model. She is amazing! She also models for American Eagle and Aerie. Her name is Cintia Dicker, 5'10" and a size 4...and such pretty red hair.
Here are some pics





And...that is all I really have to say for now. Will try my best to start updating daily or as close to daily as I can. I really love blogging for you all, and the positive feedback and support you give means so much to me. I will try to comment and read more of your blogs too. I feel bad for not being on here at all the past 2-3 days.
<3 so much, Toxic

3 comments:

  1. Well done with the intake and the biking :) you're doing really well!
    Maybe the first time you weighed was wrong and not the second one?
    Love the second and last pictures best :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures you choose for the red head thinspo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this thinspo because im a redhead lol!

    ReplyDelete