Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pizza.

Hey everyone....I weighed 171.6 yesterday. fuck. I was really sad about it and so I barely ate yesterday. (which is good) Turned down an ice cream cone saying my stomach was bothering me. Mom made me go shopping to get her some pop and shampoo, then she said she wanted cookies. I can't resist chocolate chip cookies :( so I got her these frosted ones she loves but I hate! :) so I didn't eat cookies. Resisted temptation untill...I had a pizza mini binge :( 4 slices?!?! wtf! I'm still mad at myself for that.

It's 1:30 now and I haven't ate yet. well...til now. I cut up a slice of pizza into a bunch of tiny pieces. Ate about 2/3 of it. Throwing the rest to the dogs. Right...now. :) They are very happy to have my pizza. Which is good cause it just was making me miserable. At least my stomach shouldn't hurt so bad now. I need to get my weight down, and bad.

I also really need to clean my room. Think I'm gonna move all my furniture around again. :) I love doing that. It's fun, gives me a fresh perspective, and burns cals. What's not to love? Need to decide on music though...I like to rock out in my room while I clean.

So my first day of school is Aug. 22nd. Which is 2 months from now. So....I plan to lose as much as I can before then. My goal is to weigh 150 the first day of classes. I really wanna reach this goal. Losing is so much easier while I'm in school...I don't eat and am always more inspired to lose when I'm there. Oh and I can use the gym for free. :) which I plan to use all the time, everyday I have classes. I have a 4 hour break between 2 of my classes so I plan to go then. I'm so excited for school! Wow, can't believe I'm saying that, but I am.

Oh and these 2 beautiful, skinny girls came in my work today...they both had wonderful thigh gaps...sigh. I can't wait for the day I'm as thin as they were...I want my thigh gap sooooo badly, My legs are finally getting noticeably smaller to me :) people said they got thinner but I never saw it...until recently. It's not much of a difference though...I hate that they still touch.

Well, got nothing else to say really....so I will leave you with some pics I found.
<3 Toxic


1 comment:

  1. I love tidying and rearranging my room like that! always with loud music :D it makes my room seem fresh :)
    Same with loosing weight at school too, it's so much easier!
    I hope you achieve your goal for the end of the summer and will have a thigh gap soon!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete