Monday, October 24, 2011

25 Lbs, and 2 jean sizes.

I'm starting the ABC diet tomorrow. I can't believe it, I've wanted to for a while, but never thought I had the control for it. I really feel like I can do this though. At least for a while. I will take pics and update on my loss. I'm so excited. I just know i'm going to lose weight doing this. I want to lose at least 25 lbs and 2 jean sizes. Hopefully this will get me to enjoy restricting more, and maybe even slow or (I can only hope) stop my bingeing. I bought one of those black composition books and will write my intakes and exercise for each day. Putting quotes in it too. :) I'm gonna walk my dog soon, then probably head off to bed. No school or work tomorrow, so I plan to get plenty of sleep so I'm ready for my first day of the Ana Boot Camp. Wish me luck! :)

@americaneaglelove-I will post often, try to everyday. I'm actually excited to restrict, can't wait til I make it to that first fast day. :) I need to feel empty.

Well, I will post tomorrow with my starting stats, Thin here I come! :)
<3 Toxic

Couples thinspo, cause I keep thinkin about Chad. :) I had another one of those conversations about my eating with him last night before work. "It's ok babe, we'll get through this." "It's only a temporary fix, it's not you, we can beat this together." "I love you... I hate seeing you upset like this, you're amazing, you're so beautiful." his words on my bingeing, and trying to comfort me. I was so close to tears last night, and I DON'T cry. Not in front of people... but my god, I felt so bad...I've been B/P more and more, and when I told him I B/P the night before he said "It's ok babe, I mean when's the last time you've done it? A long time. It's been..." "A few days ago..." "Babe...." Wide eyed, he held me tighter in such loving arms. even though I'm doing such horrid, disgusting things to myself. I love him and this is why I must stop bingeing and stop purging. It's gross. I'm done. Yuck. Ana...embrace me with your perfection...
















1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!! You can do it. Some self control and before you know it 50 days is up and your gonna be super hot in your new bod :)

    ReplyDelete