Tuesday, October 25, 2011

ABC Diet. Day 1

I love this diet. :) this is just what I need. I'm excited for the rest of it. I still am not 100% on doing all 50 days, but If I can make it past the 1st fast, which I'm determined to do, than that will be great. Anyways...about the first day.

Day 1, 500 cals (or less)

intake:415 cals.


2 Nature Valley Apple crisp bars- 160 cals
1 giant marshmallow- 90 cals
1 gram cracker- 65 cals
1 tbsp nutella- 100 cals

It was so nice, I didn't eat at all til 5:15. Had lots of water today too. I weighed myself before I went to work and omg lost since last week. CW:155.4 which was nice to see. :)


So ya, that's me (now) can't wait to see myself at my GW...I'm so excited. If I do do the ABC for the full length, I will reach day 50 on December 14th, just in time for Christmas. Wow, I love having control. Let's pray I keep it. I must! I'm going to get some sleep now though, I need it for my long day tomorrow, school and work. At least I'll be too busy to eat.
<3 Toxic

No comments:

Post a Comment