Monday, October 17, 2011

Sorry...I think I got it now.

Hello everyone! Toxic is back :) Did you miss me? I did...I haven't felt like myself these past few weeks. I'm so happy to be back on track. My weight....idk what it is...scale is broke. FUCK! I hate it, but i'm sure I've lost. I went down another size. I'M AN 8 NOW! :) A single digit! I'm only two sizes away from a 4, three from a 2 and four from a zero! I was a 14 at my HW it's sooooo nice to fit in an 8, Really, it's amazing.

I'm sipping on some plain black coffee at school now, been awake since 5pm yesterday. Since then I've had:

1 scrambled egg 70cal
1 piece plain wheat toast 70cal          
a bag of pretzel m&ms...(ugh!) 150cal
and a mini snickers (ugh!) 80cal

Candy is bad. It's 3:30 and I don't get done with school til 7 so :) I think i'll have some mickey mouse chicken nuggets when I get home...cause I just LOVE them...idk just they are so cute! I promise I will have no more than 6. A serving is 5...and thats 210 cals...so 252 cals most. Gonna try em with mustard. I love mustard right now... 0 cals! And sooooo good.

Went for a 2mi run this morning at 6am with my brother, he's home for Fall Break. It was so nice, gonna start running every morning I have class. So MWF, 2 miles :) sounds nice.

I have been purging more often....it's become a weekly thing. :( But I have a philosophy that I hope will stop the binge/purge cycle I sometimes find myself in...I have it written in my notebook for school.

"If I take nothing in, I don't need to take anything out." 

I'm also dropping all soda from my diet. None at all, even diet ones. I'm gonna stick with coffee, tea (only 0 cal ones) and lovely lovely water. 

OMG I got the scariest, creepiest, most lovely fortune in a fortune cookie the other day,It made me happy, maybe it is trying to tell me I can really do this this time. :) It said something like (Can't remember exactly...) "You aim for perfection, and won't stop until you achieve it." I'll double check the exact wording when I get home.

Thinspo!!!!!!! Some nice Fall ones...I wish I was this cute in a sweater.








Ok, I have to go to my Food and Nutrition class now. Glad to be back, :) gonna comment on all your lovely bloges tonight.
<3 Toxic

1 comment:

  1. Awww welcome back!!! That so awesome How much you have lost!! Size 14 to 8! Wow! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete