Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ABC Diet. Day 2

500 cals (or less)

Day 2, I was freaking out earlier....but I'm ok now :) came home and was so hungry, and pizza just got out of the oven. I calculated 1 piece and it wouldn't put me over my limit so I ate it. All done. No more food for the rest of the day.

intake:469 cals

Healthy Choice soup- 180 cals
wheat toast, plain- 70 cals
1 slice cheese pizza- 219 cals

I hope my weight drops tomorrow morning, I have a horrible feeling that i'm retaining water weight, though idk cause I've been (tmi) peeing a lot today. We'll see tomorrow, the scale never lies. I need it to be lower so I feel more motivated, cause tomorrow is only 300 cals. Not that I can't do that, but idk...temptation just seems so...tempting. Hopefully I will wake up tomorrow and have a more focused perspective.

Had some diet pop and water, which I'm not going to count. It feels like cheating cause it was like 4 cals for the pop, but even with that I still stayed under 500.

Work at 10 tonight til 6am. Idk how I'm going to make it through. Coffee? Maybe...I hope I'm not too exhausted. After being at school all day then this...I won't faint though :) for sure. Maybe around day 25 I might, but not now. Oh and weight this morning was 154.2. yay!

Comments:
@Scarlett-I can't wait to see myself in 50 days :) I'm already losing so much.

Good luck, keep control. It is the greatest thing.
<3 Toxic

1 comment:

  1. Well done, you're doing really well!
    Yeah, drink lots of coffee, because it should stop you retaining water too :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete