Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Blah.

Didn't know what to title this post. :) This morning I was 161.8 going back down! :) I did just eat however and feel kinda shitty cause I had my sandwich with mustard and a mountain of lettuce that filled me up...but for some reason I thought eh, I want something sweet and ate a bunch of puppy chow. Seriously we have so much, if someone doesn't eat the rest I'm throwing it away. I can't have it in the house anymore...Well... I'll have a salad before I work at 8 and call it a day. No other food whatsoever.

My last post was really long so to any of you who read it, thank you.

I don't have much else to say except it's so nice out again I think I'll run before my next class.  Waiting for Chad to text me back. He has an interview today at the place where I work...I'm not really sure how I feel about working with my boyfriend...though I usually work overnights so it's unlikely we will ever see each other at work. I'm so excited though, with us both working we can afford a place of our own :) He wants me to live with him so bad...and I want out of my house too. I've been looking online at apartments all day.

Comments:
@Veronica-Thanks for reading my super long post. :) It's so nice to hear you have a wonderful supportive boyfriend too. Hope all is well.

Well...that's all I really have to say for now. I'm not giving up on getting under 160 before Monday. It's time for me to go work my butt off. Trying to get to 158 by Monday actually, but we'll see.Till next time...
<3 Toxic

No comments:

Post a Comment