Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sigh.

Sitting at school, big sweater that I'm so happy to finally wear, bought it when back to school shopping but it's been too warm. So chilly out, but still so nice. A girl just sat down in front of me with her other skinny friend. Sigh. She's so skinny, even skinnier than her pretty friend who was already there. She's wearing a big hoodie and is absolutely drowning in it, on her computer like me, sipping her diet coke like I would be if I didn't just drink a sugar free 15 cal Red Bull on the drive back up to campus. I sit here, admiring her thin face and long thin hands wondering to myself....Is she like me?

I wonder...

I wish I didn't have anymore classes today...but I do, until 6:45. Then I work at 8 so I have a one hour break between then. During which I'm going to go for a run and then quick shower so I'm not all sweaty at work. Not a long run, just a mile. I remembered that I have to do arm exercises tonight. Last night I worked out and concentrated on my core and legs. I'm gonna get that thigh gap damn it! Tonight, arms, core, and some leg. Any good arm workouts you girls want to recommend?

I know! I'll post some thinspo. but what kind....hmmm I know! Yumachi. She's my favorite Japanese model, and she's soooooo thin.









I wish it was time for class already...I love food and nutrition...It's my next class. I'm so anxious right now I can't sit still. Well, I never can, but that's not the point. :) Chad is at his interview now and I'm waiting to hear how it went. Also I really gotta pee. Like bad. So I'm going to wrap this up. Hope there aren't any typos on here...don't have time to check, gotta pee!
<3 Toxic 

3 comments:

  1. I always wonder when I see skinny people if they are like us, or if they are just lucky :P
    I can't wait for winter and baggy hoodys - have to get that thigh gap so I feel ok in leggings!
    Have fun in the rest of your classes and I hope chad's interview went well :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't u wish taht u could ask skinny people that sometimes? itd b nice 2 noe real people just like us , fab thinspo
    keep writing !xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ur thinspo is fucking amazing i love it!!

    ReplyDelete