Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yay! Progress.

weight-159.0. finally under 160. Lose more before Monday? duh. :) So ya, I'm in a very good mood to say the least. I ended up eating some Chinese and some cereal yesterday (Oh and an energy drink). after my post, so my cal intake was 815 for the day. Still...not bad. Pretty good if I woke up to 159 lbs.

Going to stay under 1000 cals today. Shouldn't be a problem, actually that should be easy as hell. I will update soon. Been lazy when it comes to commenting on blogs, so I'll try and get all caught up with everyone maybe tonight. :)

I need to find something to do today...it's just one of those days, where I have nothing to do at all...well I guess I can do my homework, but that is boring and I was going to do that tonight rather than during the day...maybe I'll go shopping...but I don't wanna spend all my money...hmm I don't know.

Not much else to say, Hope everyone has a great day, remember to work towards your goals cause I know you all can achieve them. :)
<3 Toxic

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congrats! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, its amazing when you get under a big number like that :) 149 next? haha good luck love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! youre making some good progress. (: I ate under 1000 calories when i wasnt watching my weight, so now i try to stay under 500. Problem is, im at a normal weight so i have to eat even less than that to lose. Hopefully what youre doing will lower that number even more, keep up the good work! <3

    ReplyDelete