Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm going hungry.

School, break time.

I feel bad because I don't even try to hide my eating habits anymore. I know I should, but...
1.I'm not sick/mental/ect.
2.I want to be this way
3.It's my body, my health, and my life
4.I need this...
5.I'm over 18 so they can't institutionalize me, unless it gets to a point where i'm dying. Which i'm not. I'm still too fat for that. Also I think they have to prove me insane first. hahahaha :)

I'm so happy I have a running buddy now. :) My friend Ryan and me went running and ran 2.5 miles, we are going to try and go every other day. He's in track and wants to prepare for track season in the spring. We are trying to get where we can run the whole park (1.5 miles) without stopping. I'm getting better, and really truly love running. I get such a rush from it. I love how he's not lazy like the rest of my friends.

Oh my weight. As of this morning 161.2. FUCK! I need to get lower asap. I will, promise.

Today's intake:
85cal   Toast (40 cal bread, 30 cal non fat cream cheese, 15 cal blue berries)
20cal   Monster (blue one)

Total:105 :D

I won't eat til my 2nd break. I'm actually gonna head home for it. I need to get money from my mom and print my speech homework. Get a salad or small sandwich then. idk yet. Keeping today's intake under 500. It's gonna be a piece of....lettuce. :)

Comments:
@lulu-Thank you! I try to find thinspo that is good/different. I'm glad you like it. Yumachi is my thinspo and style icon. I wanna look like her when I'm thin. I even have her hair style :) Though my hair is red. I want to be small like her so when I go to Japan next I can buy cute gal style clothes at shibuya 109.

Well, nothing else to say. I need to do some math homework. It's due Friday and I didn't finish my last assignment so this one I have to get 100%. np. :) Will update tonight before work.
<3 Toxic

1 comment:

  1. I love running! It's great that you have someone to run with.

    As for the hiding of eating habits... kudos to you for not feeling like you have to hide it! I struggle with that. I kinda feel like I have to fit some form of normalcy... whatever that is.

    ReplyDelete