Friday, September 9, 2011

Coffee. And nothing else at all.

I'm in a euphoric state of happiness. Right now going on a 17 hour fast. Gonna shoot for 24 hrs+ no excuses. OMG this guy I go to school with who I haven't seen yet this semester just was talking to me and he said I lost a lot of weight since he last saw me and that I look great. I love when people notice, cause I sure as hell don't.

Sipping coffee now, got a meeting at 1 til 3. So fasting is too damn easy today. :) Fell asleep at Chad's around 4am. We were watching Thor and it hit me, I hadn't ate in 8 hours and I started counting on my fingers to make sure. He looked questioningly at me smiling. "Oh just thinking" :D Big smile when I  realized how good I was doing. Threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. That's when I made my resolution to fast for at least 24 hours. (Oh and he would not stop calling me beautiful last night.) I was a sweet, good girl and just smiled, all the while thinking "DELUSIONAL!" hahaha. He woke me up at 7 so I'd make it to class and even had a big pot of black coffee made for me. :) so wonderful....

I am just so in love with my stomach right now, soooo empty it was growling in class but no one noticed...I think. :) Well, time for my scholarship meeting. I'll be on tonight to comment on all your blogs. :)
<3 much, Toxic

1 comment:

  1. School has been making me feel great, because I'm able to tea fast 23 hours every day :) an empty stomach feels so amazing! Especailly when it grumbles :P
    I hope the meeting and your fast went well :) and chad sounds lovely :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete