Saturday, September 10, 2011

From the top.

Well my fast Friday went very very well. :) I wrote down every hour for 24 hours on a piece of notebook paper and when an hour past I'd put a check mark next to it. :) I went a little over 24 hours. I feel so good about it. Ate spaghetti at 3:30 today and haven't eaten since. I'm so confident and proud that I'm starting a fast again now. :) I will put the times in this post and update for each hour I go without food.

5pm :)
6pm :)
7pm :)
8pm :)
9pm
10pm
11pm
12am
1am
2am
3am
4am
5am
6am
7am
8am
9am
10am
11am
12pm
1pm
2pm
3pm
4pm

Comments-
@lottie-It is strange how after a while the emptiness can feel so good. It's almost like a high :) The meeting went well, but I didn't have a hoodie and the room was so cold. Also it was a lot of information I already knew about. There were some freshman there and they were explaining stuff about the school to them that me and the other sophomores already know about...but it went well :)

Wish me luck! I'm cleaning my car now, then my room, then laundry. Chad toke my bike to the shop and got my chain fixed, so I might even go on a bike ride today. Who knows. :) I love having control of my hunger.
<3 Toxic

No comments:

Post a Comment