Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Almost....

Well I weighted myself yesterday...176.8. I wanted to be under 175 this week, but since I am down another 1.2 lbs. There is still hope. I will try for a target loss of 2.8 lbs this week so I will be 174. I'm happy to see I am still losing more and more. The day I can strut around in a bikini weighing 125 lbs and referred to as skinny and cute and tiny, I will be happy. Right now I'm just....content.

So I have a new person who is a great inspiration to me. She is in my speech class and just the prettiest girl ever. She's short and I would honestly be shocked if she weighs more than 100 lbs. I notice she always has a water bottle with her...Her hair is blonde and she always wears the cutest outfits. All the guys think shes just the hottest thing, and she is always so nice to everyone. I wish I could be like her.

Oh and I am ADDICTED to Vogue now. I bought this months issue and will probably continue to buy it. There's a lot of thinspiration in there, and I love the fashion. If only I could wear it....

So here's some thinspo. I kinda followed a rock theme this time....







To everyone who follows Thank you :) and thanks for the comments and support. To Bella, Lottie x, and Thin is Everything, I really appreciate the comments on my last 2 posts :) It's nice to have support when things get hard, and to know I can inspire others just means a lot to me.

Thank you and keep following,
<3 Toxic

1 comment:

  1. Those are good goals, I'm sure you will manage them :)
    I know people like that. Girls that are just... Well... Perfect. I hope to be like that one day :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete