Friday, March 25, 2011

Good Morning!

So I couldn't sleep after I finished my homework. So I just stayed up all night :) it's still early in the a.m., I toke my shower and started working out a bit. I want to get all dressed and ready for school and take my dog on a walk before I leave. I don't wanna eat until break at school which is at 10. I don't plan to eat til then, but will have some black coffee before class. Otherwise I fear I will fall asleep. :(

So I will continue to work out for now. Listening to some hardcore music from the clubland extreme hardcore 6 album. It is really getting me pumped!

I want to do everything I can to make this a good day. That means a lot of working out, walk my dog, and a run later. Also I will do my best to be around or under 500 cals today. I really have faith in myself right now, maybe my lack of sleep is making me crazy haha. Oh and I plan to go to the mall after classes are done today. I need some cute new accessories for spring/summer. Sunglasses, sandals, and maybe a new bag.

Best of luck to everyone! Lets all make our goals!
<3 Toxic

3 comments:

  1. good idea! keep yourself busy and food will be the least of your thoughts.. goodluck xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you must be so tired!
    Yeah keep busy, good idea :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with TiE, as long as you're busy, food won't bother you.
    That works for me, unless i'm really happy, then I eat lol and when i'm depressed, I don't...figures!

    ReplyDelete