Sunday, March 27, 2011

Big Isnt Beautiful



I love this song. It's so fun, and really true.

Anyways, the other day when I said i'd stay under 500...well I didn't :( i was at 412 until I woke up from a nap and ate a plate of cheesy tuna pasta and some apple juice which put me at around 902 :( I feel so bad for that...

And yesterday wasn't any better, I didn't really keep track, but I ate a lot later in the day, then went out to eat with my friend who I don't see so often anymore...I had some mexican food. Didn't work out either. Which I HATE myself for. How could I do this after working so hard...It's like I hit a laziness wall and can't move!

Today is certainly a new day.  I ate a tiny cheese cube and a bowl of cornflake and strawberry cereal I havn't calculated it yet, but i'd say i'm under 200 cals for sure. I will figure it out though. (Its driving me crazy not knowing.) Then I went for a long walk with my dog, and soon as I came home started working out in my room. I did well over 100 jumping jacks, but lost count a lot so kept starting over and a lot of stretching and worked out my legs and arms. Now i'm super tired. I have to work soon, but when I come home I will prob do some dance and go for a 2 mi. walk/run. I NEED to work out. These past couple days have killed me and possibly set me back from my goal :'( I WANT TO BE THIN!!!

This week of school is going to kill me. Friday I have to give a speech, and I don't even have a topic yet..also have to write my first draft for my next English paper, again I still don't have a topic for that either. A math quiz Friday too. I need to go talk to my History prof. about my paper for his class too. Ugh! I'm gonna be so stressed and busy!

Skinny is sexy and big isn't beautiful.
<3 Toxic

1 comment:

  1. Great intake! Well done :)
    Good luck with school.
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete