Thursday, March 3, 2011

Late

Hey everyone. It's...Thursday. I wanted to post my new weight for Tuesday on Tuesday, but this has been a very hectic week. The week before spring break. I still have to write my english essay, study for this huge exam in my algebra class, and do a research project for speech. :(

But on to the subject of Tuesday. When i weighed myself I was very happy to see I went down to 183.2. I wanted a lower number than that, but i'm down from last week so it's still some progress. I ate very good this week and stayed under or around 1000 cals on most days which makes me happy. BUT I didn't work out so much this past week which disappoints me. This week I've been doing very well on keeping my food intake low, and if I want to get the scale below 180 this week I gotta work out. period.

Today is gonna be the busiest day of my life, but once it's over I can relax cause tomorrow is my last day of classes. This spring break I plan to work extra hard to make positive changes to my weight and life. It should be decently warm out next week, high 30s to high 40s. So I will be outside a lot. Just wish it was warm enough for the beach...sigh

Today's (double) thinspo...
Megan Fox. 
One of my favorite thinspo models ever. She always look gorgeous and has a badass side that is just so sexy.  






And, some before and after thinspo that I found to be very inspiring.






As always I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss and other goals. If you wish to contact me just send me an e-mail at toxicwastedgal@hotmail.com. I'm usually pretty quick to reply. 
Thin is beautiful, fat is not. 
~Toxic WastED

No comments:

Post a Comment