Monday, March 21, 2011

I am safe, I am strong.

Well I toke the evil ice-cream in my room and guess what?! I didn't take a SINGLE bite :D I am so happy with myself. I went in my room, turned on some Ke$ha, and started to clean my room at hyper speed. It's about half-way done now. I am moving furniture and vacuuming behind it, wiping down and dusting everything. I keep moving and moving things. (To stay busy.)I finished my water bottle. I am so happy I chose to not eat that. It was hard, but I knew if I toke even one bite it would all go downhill, so I set it on my desk and...I actually forgot about it! haha. I threw it in my trash and changed my trash bag so my mom wouldn't find it.

See, we ALL can say no to yucky fattening ice-cream. We just have to believe and find a way to "forget"and get rid of it. No more food for the rest of the night, just water and diet cal free snapple. :)

Once on the lips, forever on the hips. (and that ice-cream WILL NOT be on mine, thats for damn sure.)
<3 Toxic

3 comments:

  1. i'm so proud of you!! The next time I'm tempted like that I'll remember how strong you were. One day at a time!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great! Well done :)
    Stat strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete