Monday, March 21, 2011

HELP ME!!! MY GOD HELP ME!!!!

So I've been very good today...my cal intake was eh alright so far it's 6:40 and i'm at 915. I have just got back from a 2 mi. jog/run/walk (My legs are on fire and i'm sweating a lot :) and my mom is gone. Then she comes home with dairy queen, and my sis got me one of my old favs. a choco chip cookie dough blizzard. WHICH HAS 1,010 cals!!!! If I eat this my day will be shot down completely, but i'm so tempted... I don't want to eat it. I DON'T!!! I want to have control damn it. I wish she would've just assumed I didn't want anything...but she got me something and it's a very tempting something. I must sit here finish my work out in my room and NOT eat it.

God grant me the strength to deny myself this.
~Toxic

1 comment:

  1. :O oh that's so hard! Maybe break off a tiny bit and lock the rest up somewhere or throw it away? Heck.
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete